Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I Rock!

Wow, this one is truly cool - especially for old ladies. I've been awarded the "Your blog Rocks" award twice! My children and granddaughter will certainly be impressed. Thanks so much to Kaye over at Pudgy Penguin Perusals for her recognition, and to Cathy at One Eyed Stuffed Bunny and.... Check out these sites for sure. Even the names rock! Thanks ladies for your enthusiasm and the honor I'll have to ponder this for awhile before I pass it on. I'm so behind on reading blogs (they don't do well on a blackberry) so by the end of the week when I'm caught up I'm sure I'll spot a worthy recipient or two or three.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, thanks for stopping by. Now that you've heard our two cents, perhaps you have a few pennies to throw into the discussion. Due to a bunch more anonymous spam getting through, I've had to disallow anonymous comments. I try to respond to all comments posing a question, but may not always get to you right away.