Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sand Sharks - The Winners

Well Random.org has done its job again.  No names in a cereal box for me...I let the computer do the picking. Thanks to everyone who entered, and I hope you continue to visit here and all the sites on the contest sidebar. If you didn't win this one, your chance is still out there for the next one.

So without further ado or to-do, here are the winners!
Nonnna (Cheli)
Debbie F
Karen K
All of the winners have been notified by email, and they have until Midnite Friday nite (September 18th) to send me their mailing addresses.  If I wake up Saturday and still have not heard from anyone, I'll pick replacement winners.
Again thanks for entering.  Go hug a blogger today.

2 comments:

Welcome, thanks for stopping by. Now that you've heard our two cents, perhaps you have a few pennies to throw into the discussion. Due to a bunch more anonymous spam getting through, I've had to disallow anonymous comments. I try to respond to all comments posing a question, but may not always get to you right away.