Monday, September 14, 2009

Premio Dardos

From Kristen at BookNAround, I received the Premio Dardos Award. This award comes from the Italian (or Spanish) meaning "prize darts". She has flung this at me, and the idea is to single out and acknowledge the values that every blogger shows in his or her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.

Well, Kristen, I try, and I appreciate your recognition of that. I'm just glad it's a paper dart that's incoming!

The rules to follow are:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award. Now this part is harder, because doing 15 new bloggers when all kinds of awards are flying around this week, is difficult. I'm going to put the passing on part on hold for a bit, while I investigate all these wonderful new blogs I'm discovering this week as part of BBAW. I'm sure I'll discover several that are candidates for a prize dart.

Again though, many thanks. Now party on....books are waiting.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for your comment about moving house on my blog and I'm glad you got your "dream" house.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, thanks for stopping by. Now that you've heard our two cents, perhaps you have a few pennies to throw into the discussion. Due to a bunch more anonymous spam getting through, I've had to disallow anonymous comments. I try to respond to all comments posing a question, but may not always get to you right away.