Monday, May 3, 2010

Truth in Advertising.

I always feel foolish when I make a mistake that I could have prevented. In this case, I referred to the book Langata Rules in my previous post as "self-published." I was wrong.

I received an email from Ken Miller the author who pointed out that it was not self-published, but is being published by a small independent press: Mountainland Publishing Inc. All I had to do was look up the publisher to see that. I really want to be sure that my posts reflect accurately the state of publishing today, and that we give small indies as much press as their books deserve. I should be able to get to this one sometime this month, so stay tuned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, thanks for stopping by. Now that you've heard our two cents, perhaps you have a few pennies to throw into the discussion. Due to a bunch more anonymous spam getting through, I've had to disallow anonymous comments. I try to respond to all comments posing a question, but may not always get to you right away.