Saturday, October 17, 2009

100 Followers --- Thank You!




Thank you thank you thank you---Tutu's Two Cents has its 100th follower today!!!    Nancye of Whatever It Takes was Number 100.  Thanks Nancye....

I really appreciate all of you who follow us faithfully and  spread the word on your blogs.I wish I had prizes to send each and every one of you, but that's not in my budget.  So I'll just try to keep having an interesting chat with each one of you who stops by.  So enjoy your weekend reading.  I look forward to seeing you whenever you stop in to chat.

9 comments:

  1. That's great. Your blog deserves to reach 100+ readers - always interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking of offering cash bribes to followers. Any takers?

    Congrads on the milestone! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caite...hmmmm cash bribes? I may have to develop several different profiles so I can keep signing up!!! LOL--just keep up the great posts, and they'll come. You're one of my favorites and you don't have to bribe me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Tutu, you are too too deserving. I'm so glad you entered and won one of my contests because that is how I found you and I am so glad that I did. Come visit tomorrow, JB Stanley is back with another guest post and giveaway. Who knows, you might get lucky again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kay7e--I'll be sure to stop by. Thanks for following.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was number 1! I knew you'd make it.

    XXOXX
    Cheli

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, thanks for stopping by. Now that you've heard our two cents, perhaps you have a few pennies to throw into the discussion. Due to a bunch more anonymous spam getting through, I've had to disallow anonymous comments. I try to respond to all comments posing a question, but may not always get to you right away.