Doubleday Knopf just released this one earlier this week, and thanks to them we have two copies to giveaway. I'm thinking this is going to be one of the hottest thrillers of the season, based on all the buzz on Christopher Reich's website.
Here's the publisher's description:
The most riveting novel yet in Christopher Reich’s New York Times bestselling series—featuring Dr. Jonathan Ransom and his undercover-agent wife Emma, a dangerous woman with a mysterious past who has gone rogue in the high-stakes, serpentine world of international spies.
In 1980, a secret American B-52 crashes high in a remote mountain range on the Pakistan–Afghanistan border. Nearly thirty years later, and spanning locales from those peaks to New York City, a terrible truth will be revealed.
Jonathan Ransom returns as the resourceful doctor thrown into a shadowy world of double and triple agents where absolutely no one can be trusted. To stay alive, Ransom must unravel the mystery surrounding his wife—an enigmatic and lethal spy who plays by her own rules—and discover where her loyalties truly lie.
Rules of Betrayal is a masterfully plotted novel that cements Christopher Reich’s reputation as one of the most admired espionage thriller writers today.
I just got the first one in the series, Rules of Deception, and hope to get that one done by the time this review copy arrives.
So here are the rules for the giveaway:
- For one entry, leave a comment telling me whether you've read any of Reich's previous books. Include your email address (no email no win).
- Bonus entry- go to Christopher Reich's website and then leave me a separate comment telling me something interesting you read there.
- For an extra entry, leave a separate comment telling me you're a follower (or become one and let me know).
- For another entry, make a separate entry telling me you blogged about the giveaway, (sidebars are fine) and LEAVE ME THE LINK to the posting (if I don't get a link, the entry doesn't count).
- Since I don't twitter, tweet, or FB, you can get extra entries by visiting my blog every day, and leaving a comment about the current post. Just leave your comment on the contest post and tell me something about that day's post. Say "daily entry and the date and blah blah blah about the daily post." If I didn't post that day, then say "no post yet today." YOU CAN DO THIS UP TO 10 times. Altogether you could have up to 13 entries.
- US addresses only, no PO Boxes.
- Deadline is July 29th -noon EDT.