Friday, March 12, 2010

Wrapping up the wrap up

Well.....as I said before.....

for some reason (I suspect it has to do with the number of links) the post just before this one refused to allow me to edit it any further.  I saved it as a draft, but now cannot get into any of it to edit, nor can I add the ending wrap it up paragraph.   I was planning to keep it as a draft, add the rest of the books I read in March, and then publish at the end of the month.

HOWEVER.............it appears that I'm going to have to post a 1/2 a month end of month March report later to complete.  And I'll have to be careful about how big/long these wrap ups get.  Hmmmmmm....any suggestions ???  Is there a limit on the length of a post? 

1 comment:

  1. I am just way too disorganized...and lazy...to do challenges and keep track of all that.
    Beside, my blog might revolt like yours did..lol

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, thanks for stopping by. Now that you've heard our two cents, perhaps you have a few pennies to throw into the discussion. Due to a bunch more anonymous spam getting through, I've had to disallow anonymous comments. I try to respond to all comments posing a question, but may not always get to you right away.