When Judge Deborah Knott travels to Wrightsville Beach for a summer conference for North Carolina District Court Judges, she stumbles upon the body of one of her colleagues. Meanwhile, Deborah's husband, Sheriff's Deputy Dwight Bryant, is in Virginia with his son, tying up loose ends left by the death of his first wife. When another judge is found murdered at the conference, it soon becomes evident that Deborah may be the killer's next target. Her relaxing trip to the seaside soon transforms into a harrowing experience, and she must summon all of her strength and investigative expertise to track down the culprit before she becomes the next victim.So let's make this fun... to enter:
- Leave a comment - give me either your favorite Margaret Maron book, or state that you're new to this author.
- Leave an entry if you're a follower (or become a follower and tell me.)
- Blog about the contest and leave me a link in a third comment. (sidebars are OK).
- No PO Boxes, US and Candadian residents only.
- One of your entries (or your blog profile) must have an email address so I can contact you.
- Contest ends September 15th.