Saturday, August 29, 2009

Books are everywhere

I don't think I'm going to be able to marry up the picture with this post....it's too hard typing on a blackberry, but the bb machine is taking great pictures and getting them back in emails/inet posts very efficiently and very cheaply (like free). So you should soon see a picture of the coolest table and chairs I've seen in a long time. This here in a little alcove in the library on the cruise ship. I really want to pack it in my suitcase and take it home....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, thanks for stopping by. Now that you've heard our two cents, perhaps you have a few pennies to throw into the discussion. Due to a bunch more anonymous spam getting through, I've had to disallow anonymous comments. I try to respond to all comments posing a question, but may not always get to you right away.