Monday, October 11, 2010

Blind Man's Alley - We have Winners!


It pays to visit and make those daily entries. Our winners for Justin Peacock's just released novel of life in the fast-lane of the New York real estate empire are

Carol M.
Jholden

The emails are going out today and the winners will have until Thursday evening October 14th  to get me their mailing addresses.  If I don't hear from them by then, I'll have Random.org pick another winner.

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to everyone who stopped by to enter.  

Many thanks to Judy at Doubleday for offering these for the contest.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I will look for your email or just send one to you tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, thanks for stopping by. Now that you've heard our two cents, perhaps you have a few pennies to throw into the discussion. Due to a bunch more anonymous spam getting through, I've had to disallow anonymous comments. I try to respond to all comments posing a question, but may not always get to you right away.