Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Literary blogger awards

The Literary Blogger Award acknowledges bloggers who energize & inspire reading by going the extra mile. These amazing bloggers make reading fun & enhance the delight of reading!! I've taken way too long to pass this on, but here are my nominees. And the winners too! Gwen Dawson at Literary License short reivew with real opinions and a very diverse and eclectic list of books. I never miss what she has to say and often put her suggestions on my TBR pile. She's also 'spot on.' Miscellaneous Musings -Caty's wonderful blog full of reviews, links, memes, challenges, and an obvious love of books. Shhhhh I'm Reading Melissa's selection of books always has me adding more to my TBR pile. She writes intelligent and thoughtful reviews of a wide variety of genres.

1 comment:

Welcome, thanks for stopping by. Now that you've heard our two cents, perhaps you have a few pennies to throw into the discussion. Due to a bunch more anonymous spam getting through, I've had to disallow anonymous comments. I try to respond to all comments posing a question, but may not always get to you right away.