- Mary K. at Just One More Page. Her variety of reading, contests, and musings is truly awesome.
- Peter at KyusiReader. I love the international flavor of Peter's postings, and can always count on him to befriend me with a comment or two just when I think no one is tuning in!
- Kristen at BookNaround - in spite of her recent boating difficulties, she manages to provide us with hints about good reading, fun giveaways, and lots of interesting musing.
- Laura at Musings has consistently provided wide panapoly of reviews and ....well....musings! I love her blog.
- Jules is my kinda woman...a true book friend who takes care to give used books a home. Her blog Jules' Book Reviews is a treasure trove
Saturday, July 11, 2009
As I promised earlier, I'm reciprocating the honor bestowed by Caty at Miscellaneous Mumblings when she handed me the Bookworm's Award for Bookfriends. Blogging has been a wonderful way to make new friends so here are my friends who can continue the link.