by Jeremy Page
published by Viking/Penguin Press.
This one is scheduled for publication December 6th- that's the week after Thanksgiving. I'm planning to spend the holiday weekend reading it, and will have my review posted by the pub date. In the meantime, here's the blurb
A stunning follow-up from the author of Salt--"thrilling and memorable" (Richard Eder, Los Angeles Times).
After experiencing a devastating tragedy, Guy sets out to sea in an old Dutch barge that has now become his home. Every night, he writes the imagined diary of the man he might have been-and the family he should have had.
As he embarks upon the stormy waters of the North Sea-writing about a trip through the small towns and nightclubs of the rural American South-Guy's stories begin to unfold in unexpected ways. And when he meets a mother and daughter, he realizes that it might just be possible to begin his life again.
Haunting and exquisitely crafted, Sea Change is a deeply affecting novel of love and family by an acclaimed young writer.
NOW...............Thanks to Langdon at Viking/Penguin press I have two copies of this to offer. We'll have the giveaway on December 6th to celebrate publication.
Here' the very simple rules:
- Leave me a comment telling me whether or not you've read this author before. Be sure you include your email address. NO EMAIL, No ENTRY.
- Leave me another comment saying whether you're a follower or become a follower and tell me.
- Blog about this on your blog (sidebars are OK) and leave me the link to your post.
- I don't tweet or twitter, so you may leave one extra comment between November 29th and December 6th. Just say "extra entry".
- US addresses only -no PO Boxes.
- Deadline is 11:59PM December 5th, EST.