Monday, November 12, 2012

She's Making a List, Checking it twice....A letter to my loyal followers

Dear Readers,

I have not forgotten you. I've simply been reading, organizing my books, discarding lots of "also-rans", and (dare I whisper it?) getting us organized for the upcoming holidays. We're going to be heading to the Baltimore-DC area in mid December, so I have to do my baking/shopping/shipping before then.  I'm determined to support small businesses as much as possible, and to do my annual and traditional cookie baskets so I've got to get busy.

In the next week, I hope to be back up to posting on a more regular basis. I've got several books finished and waiting for reviews, and several more at least 1/2 way finished, but I've also got many that keep screaming "pick me, pick me" so I'm trying to come to terms with my nasty habit of putting more on my plate than I can possibly eat or read.  NetGalley is wonderful, but it also can enable my horrible habit of stacking books to be read onto an ever growing Mt. Toobie (as in to be read).

And.............to top it off, I've accepted a challenge from my high school classmates to assemble and produce a "reunion" pamphlet with bios and pictures from the 68 of us who are still alive. The reunion (our 50th) will be in Baltimore in April, so I've got to get going on that.  At least I've re-connected with another classmate with a computer background who lives here in Maine, and she has agreed to help.  WOO HOO!

Bottom line......I think posting to  Tutu's Two Cents is going to become more sporadic for the next 6-8 months. I love you all, and hope you'll stop by periodically. If it's easier, you can subscribe to post by email (scroll to the bottom) and then you'll get notified when I post.

Many thanks to all of you who stop by occasionally or often. We love having you visit, and I hope to have some warm, cozy, and sometimes even thought-provoking posts to continue to entice you to drop by.

Virtual hugs to all of you,

Tutu

1 comment:

  1. My 50th high school reunion is coming up this summer, too! Although I graduated here in Maine.
    Have fun with your project; I'm sure your efforts will be appreciated by your classmates.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, thanks for stopping by. Now that you've heard our two cents, perhaps you have a few pennies to throw into the discussion. Due to a bunch more anonymous spam getting through, I've had to disallow anonymous comments. I try to respond to all comments posing a question, but may not always get to you right away.