Monday, June 27, 2011

Winners of Prophecy by S.J. Parrish



I'm still about 1/3 of the way through the precursor to this one, Heresy  and don't want to read the 2nd until I finish the first, so I can't do a review yet, but if you are a fan of medieval history, Dan Brown, or conspiracy theories, this series is for you.

In the meantime, Random.org has once again done yeoman duty by choosing our two winners - I think they are both first time winners, so I'm particularly excited to announce our winners

ChrisInVa
and
Debbie

One from my home state of Maine, and the other from my previous home in Virginia.  How fun is that!!!

I've sent emails to both of them, and will have their books sent out as soon as they send me their mailing addresses.

If you didn't win this one, you still have a chance, since several fellow bloggers have contests that haven't closed yet.  You can enter at:

Under My Apple Tree (deadline June 30th)
A Bookworm's World (deadline  July 2nd)

Good luck, thanks for stopping by and congratulations to our winners. And a special thanks to Liz at Random House for making these books available for our readers.

1 comment:

  1. My must read list keeps getting longer since I started following your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, thanks for stopping by. Now that you've heard our two cents, perhaps you have a few pennies to throw into the discussion. Due to a bunch more anonymous spam getting through, I've had to disallow anonymous comments. I try to respond to all comments posing a question, but may not always get to you right away.