Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Make your own bookmobile

Whoo Hoo!! Did I have a good time yesterday!  I played bookmobile with my sister Cheli.  For weeks we've been comparing our personal library catalogs on LibraryThing.com, and compiling lists of books we wanted to borrow or exchange.  And yesterday, we were finally able get our hands on all those goodies.  I was going to do this as a Monday Mailbox, but since they didn't come in the mail, and I can't wait until Monday to tell you about them, here's what I managed to snag from sis:




As you can see, quite an assortment - from cozies, to fiction, to beginnings of series, to Civil War History and the audio of The Swan Thieves.  I felt like I did when I discovered the bookmobile at the corner of our street when I was 8 years old.  I'm not sure I'm going to get them all finished before I come south to pick up the grand baby in August, but it's nice to know she won't charge me an exorbitant fine if I'm late.  Thanks Cheli - you're the best.  I hope you enjoy your treasure trove too.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, you got some good finds! I can't wait to read your reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are lucky...and I am sure you will put quite a dent in them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with your new books. Henry Oades is a good book.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, thanks for stopping by. Now that you've heard our two cents, perhaps you have a few pennies to throw into the discussion. Due to a bunch more anonymous spam getting through, I've had to disallow anonymous comments. I try to respond to all comments posing a question, but may not always get to you right away.