Monday, February 8, 2010

Spotlight Series-


Aarti at Booklust has begun a new adventure for all of us: The Spotlight series, a reading and discussion series focused on small press publishers, their authors and their books.  The first session will be from March 14-27th.  So grab a book from Unbridled Books, and run over to the blog to sign up and join the fun.

Edited  Monday 8:00pm:

After Caite's comment, I realized I should have indicated whassup!  So, I already have (and actually am currently reading, The Singer's Gun, by Emily St. John Mandel- to be published by Unbridled Books in May 2010.  I've just started, and will save my comments for the actual online sessions at Spotlight Series, but I am enjoying it so far.  The link to the series (and subsequent link to the publisher) has all kinds of other information.

1 comment:

Welcome, thanks for stopping by. Now that you've heard our two cents, perhaps you have a few pennies to throw into the discussion. Due to a bunch more anonymous spam getting through, I've had to disallow anonymous comments. I try to respond to all comments posing a question, but may not always get to you right away.