Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween!


I'm not too fond of lifting things from other people without attribution, but this is publicly available on YouTube. It's a fun video that brings back memories of the many scary books and movies those of us who are chronologically advantaged enough to remember from days when we could still have loose candy, homebaked cookies and real apples (sans razor blades) in our pillow cases (AKA Trick Or Treat) Bags, when we could still eat candy without the food police screaming at us, and when it was just plain good scary fun.Thanks to my friend Megan Johnson for posting on her Facebook page so I could "borrow" it from her.

Let's all hope this is the year that Charlie Brown finally sees the Great Pumpkin and everyone has a good scary fun-filled evening.

3 comments:

  1. That was awesome! Thanks so much for posting it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fun. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I was obsessive with my village but this guy is over the top.
    There are more from previous years with multiple routines, WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, thanks for stopping by. Now that you've heard our two cents, perhaps you have a few pennies to throw into the discussion. Due to a bunch more anonymous spam getting through, I've had to disallow anonymous comments. I try to respond to all comments posing a question, but may not always get to you right away.