Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia at The Printed Page, is on a blog tour! This month Lady Q at Let Them Read Books is hosting. Stop on over and see what everyone else got this week.
I came home one day this past week to see a 1200 foot long set of footprints down my very snowy driveway (it had snowed 3" while I was gone to the big city for the day)....the UPS truck couldn't get down the unplowed driveway so the driver had walked all the way down the windy hilly road to my door, tied the parcel into a plastic bag and left it tied to my doorknob. That's some kinda mail service! Inside the package was the latest offering from Hachette:
Death of a Chimney Sweep
by M.C. Beaton
This is the latest in one of my favorite series of cozies. Arriving just in time for me to take on vacation. The inimitable Police Constable Hamish Macbeth is back again finding a dead body stuffed into a chimney in the now familiar and friendly village of Lochdubh in the south of Scotland. Scheduled for publication Feb 25th, I have three copies available for a giveaway on that date. If you haven't read any of this wonderful series--this is #27-- you have time to catch any of the others before getting to this one, but if you don't my guess is that you'll still be able to hop right in.
So if you'd like to win, here are the simple rules.
- Leave me a comment telling me whether or not you've read any others in this series. Be sure you include your email address. NO EMAIL, No ENTRY.
- Leave me another comment saying whether you're a follower or become a follower and tell me.
- Blog about this on your blog (sidebars are OK) and leave me the link to your post.
- I don't tweet or twitter, so you may leave one extra comment between February 15th and February 25th.. Just say "extra entry".
- US addresses only - no PO Boxes.
- Deadline is 11:59PM February 25th EST.